- Every time you do something, you hope that you’ll be more respected and valued, but what you end up getting is the same disappointing result? Do relationships with people become more difficult and you become more unsociable? This is one of the many lacks of self-love scenarios. Nobody has become happy, without loving and accepting himself.
- So, what do you expect from others if you don’t love, value and respect yourself?
- It’s not a secret for anybody that you must love yourself. There’s a lot of information about it. The paradox resides in that a lot of people didn’t love themselves in the past and still don’t do it. How can this be explained?
- People don’t realize the danger that lies in the lack of self-love.
- People don’t understand properly the meaning of “self-love”.
- People don’t know how to do it.
- Unlike them, you have an opportunity to get all the knowledge and tools that you need to learn how to love and respect yourself. Read about it in this book.
Do you want to be successful, but you don’t know how?
What if I told you that you can be successful using just one skill?
A skill that allows you to get amazing results and also enjoy life. Have you guessed what I’m talking about?
I’m talking about productivity.
All successful people are very, very productive. They don’t spend time and energy on useless things. They don’t have unfinished tasks, hurries, and constant stress. Successful people use productiveness power and they confidently go for success.
Are you happy about your productiveness? Do you want to know how to be more efficient?
Let me share a secret with you. The answer will be known with a systematic approach. Look closer at successful people. You’ll see that they have a carefully-designed system. No method will give a bigger result than a few correctly implemented ones. Read about it in this book.